Obstetrical Care Services in Garden City, NY
Specializing in prenatal care
The following obstetrical services focus specifically on the care and treatment of women before and during their pregnancy, at childbirth and during the period of recuperation following childbirth:
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Preconception counseling
- Birthing options
- Reproductive medicine
- Prenatal care and testing
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds
- High Risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Perinatal care and support (for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
- Labor and delivery care
- Child Birth Education Classes
- Cord Blood / Tissue Collection
- Postpartum care
- Postpartum depression
- Postpartum hemorrhage
All Child Birth Education classes are held in the office of Dr. Mesbah and are conducted by our Certified Childbirth Educator, Michele Mesbah. We also now offer on line classes!!!
To register for all office and/or on line classes, please call 516-987-9216
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Access our online library of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth.
What to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Safe Medications Chart
Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
What to expect and more.
Information you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy.